- Excellent opportunity to join a market leader in their field.
- Work as part of the Senior Management Team to drive the business forward.
About Our Client
Market leading business with a catalogue stocked range of over 7,500 lines. The operation employs 101 staff on and off-site combining roles in sales, operations, and administration.
- Be part of the Senior Management Team driving the business forward.
- To ensure the accurate and timely reporting of daily and weekly financial information, monthly forecasts, monthly management accounts and quarterly / monthly Group reporting.
- Accurate and timely production of monthly and year end accounts and liaison with external auditors.
- To lead the financial planning process in conjunction with the Heads of Department in order to ensure the timely preparation and presentation of annual budgets and other forward planning information.
- To produce management information as required in an appropriate format to meet the needs of the users.
- To ensure that the finance department's systems and working practices are compliant with group requirements.
- Deliver solutions to assist in the control and development of the business.
- Ensure that the current department's skill set matches the requirements of the business and that staff are able to develop to their full potential.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills; analytical approach.
- Computer literate and good IT skills.
- Continuous improvement approach to systems.
- Good communication skills.
- Good solid Commercial background and skill set
What's on Offer
Competitive package and benefits.