- Fast-paced manufacturing business
- Broad and varied number 2 role with a huge degree of autonomy
About Our Client
Our client are a fast-paced manufacturing business based in Bristol. This business have a supportive culture and everyone works well together as a team.
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Assist in preparation of annual statutory accounts, reconciliation from nominal ledger and supporting documentation.
- Assist in preparation of the annual budget
- Create and post month end journals as required to ensure the monthly accounts reflect a true and fair position
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations for all accounts
- Ensure payroll information is transferred correctly from Sage Payroll to accounts system
- Ensure compliance with any other regular Government reporting requirements (e.g. National Statistics).
- Produce weekly overtime report for distribution to department heads
- Proactively analyse costs to assist in ensuring the resources of the company are being used in the most productive manner
- Deal directly with Auditors during annual audit on all areas
- Produce ad-hoc analysis and project work as required to meet the needs of the business
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified Accountant
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with non-finance stakeholders
- The ability to work under pressure and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Prior experience of managing a small team
- Manufacturing experience (desirable)
What's on Offer
£52,000 - £58,000 salary.