- Number 1 in Finance on site
- Global Manufacturing company
About Our Client
Global manufacturer with a great ethos. My client is a world leader and has great growth strategy over the next 2 years.
· Attend and provide financial input into local management meetings and other key meetings; including S&OP, PSI, and tollgates.
· Develop financial and commercial acumen of key individuals within the Ex-Innovations business to enhance local performance & risk management.
· Enhance commercial pricing and margin through reporting / scrutiny of net margin database, including challenging all gross sales deductions i.e. settlement, rebates & freight.
· Formulate weekly / monthly financial forecasts through robust analysis and questioning of commercial / operational data.
· Provide financial support on business initiatives, including investment appraisal, monitoring performance and key projects i.e. Variable costs management, E&O, SG&A costs control.
· Work closely with the UK finance teams to develop knowledge transfer skills and identify further efficiencies and best in class processes.
· Work closely with the UK Finance Team to ensure a smooth transition to the shared service model
· Drive the trading results for the organisation through coaching / challenging sales and operations against their forecast / profit plan.
· Review contract terms, ensure compliance and operate as key member of tender vet preparation team.
· Ensure adequacy of all internal controls through SOX compliance and risk management.
· Full understanding of Manufacturing processes and associated standard cost and variance analysis
· Implementation of SAP financials in line with the Financial Shared Service Centre implementation
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills, with attention to detail whilst having a pragmatic approach and the ability to see the wider financial impact without getting stuck in detailed minutiae. They would have the ability to establish relationships with GFSS (shared services) locations and drive process improvement across the organisation. Excellent coaching and mentoring skills with the ability to influence others at all levels within the organization is important as are strong interpersonal and communication skills combined with an inquisitive and detailed approach to finance .
Individual with energy, stamina and passion for the business and demonstrates strong leadership skills through restructuring and organizational change.
Specifically bringing an individual who can evaluate, inspire and bring together a new team to drive / challenge financial results, whilst ensuring processes are robust and compliant.
What's on Offer
Salary £65,000 - £75,000