- New Financial Controller position for expanding international business
- Financial Controller leading international team of accountants
About Our Client
Our client is a high growth Logistics and Distribution business, they specialise across multiple sectors and have an international infrastructure. Their head office is based in Slough and the Financial Controller will have ownership of the core finance team, managing a large team of both part qualified and qualified accountants.
You will have day to day exposure to the senior leadership team, directors and operational stakeholders across the business. The business is in a exciting phase of growth and expansion, the Financial Controller will be pivotal in leading the finance function as the business continues to expand.
Reporting to the CFO, and supporting the wider business, this key role will be accountable for taking ownership of the finance function, and associated accounting responsibilities.
Primary accountability's will include:
- Financial control and reporting for the international group
- Reporting in accordance under IFRS/UKGAAP
- Consolidations and statutory reporting
- Being a member of the leadership team and managing, coaching and developing junior reports
- Preparation and presentation of divisional, entity and consolidated group management and statutory financial statements
- Ensuring consistency and accuracy of data across the regional reporting process
- Partnering with budget holders to review management accounts with prior year and forecast comparatives to set timetable
- Owning the audit process and implementing recommendations from internal and external audits
- Lead and coach the accounting team with both qualified and part-qualified accountants in their day-to-day operation of their core activities
- Support FP&A and finance business partner teams with the review of dashboards, management accounts, board presentations, and other analysis.
The Successful Applicant
Applicants for this Financial Controller position should be a qualified accountants (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with demonstrable experience in a leadership role, managing a large team of accountants. Experience with technical accounts and financial reporting standards including IFRS and UKGAAP are pivotal. Experience from an audit background would be highly advantageous.
What's on Offer
Package on offer £85,000-£95,000 Basic salary, Bonus, Pension, Parking, 25 days holiday.
If interested please submit your CV and call Lewis Rowe on 077699 25112.