- Great opportunity for a first time mover from an independent practice.
- Significant progression opportunities available in a growing team.
About Our Client
Growing Business Services organisation.
- Full responsibility for the accounting and reporting on a portfolio of clients in line withSLA's/KPI's - typically including:
- Maintain accounting software.
- Month, quarter and year end close and reporting to clients in accordance with agreed content and to agreed deadlines.
- Monitor and control the client's cash position including controlling payments.
- HMRC reporting - VAT returns, EC sales lists, CIS.
- Full balance sheet support and reconciliation.
- Manage the year end statutory accounts/audit process via external accountant/auditor.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and be seen as the Financial Controller for the clients' business.
- Identify opportunities to sell additional services to clients and seek to add value to our offering.
- Attend networking events on behalf of company.
- Work to continually improve margin through process improvement and the effective use of Finance Assistants.
- Support and develop Finance Assistants.
- Attend meetings with potential clients and explain the benefits of them using Goodwille
The Successful Applicant
- AAT, ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified (or equivalent), or working towards
- Results orientated
- Self-motivated and able to work independently on own initiative
- Accurate with high attention to detail
- Sound interpersonal skills with an ability to establish collaborative relationships and influence at different levels of the organisation
- Problem solver with the ability to implement practical solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of integrity
- Well structured
- Flexible and open to change
- Commercial acumen
- Competent PC user (Microsoft Office)
- Intermediate excel user
- Excellent Financial Systems knowledge
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and package
Quote job ref
+44 121 634 6920