- New Financial Controller position for market leading business
- Technical Financial Controller, leading business unit and team
About Our Client
The company is an international, growing Financial Services business. It is ambitious, exciting, and offers a defined career path for this new Financial Controller.
Reporting to the Director, and supporting the wider business, this key role will be accountable for delivering the financial reporting, and associated accounting responsibilities for a key business area.
Primary accountability's will include:
- Technical accounting and reporting under FRS 102 and IFRS.
- Month end reporting, ensuring that the close is accurate and timely.
- Ensure all financial, statutory and regulatory requirements of the business are met.
- Driving process efficiency's and streamlining across the business.
- Liaising with external auditors.
- The position manages a team, and it will be required that the successful candidate has some experience of developing and coaching large team.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful, you will have gained post qualification experience from a growing and fast paced organisation. You will have developed a strong technical accounting skill set (FRS102 & IFRS) from a top accountancy practice, and be a qualified ACCA or ACA accountant. CV's should have clear career progression, without too many moves.
The successful candidates will be results driven, with a proven experience of successfully achieving goals. First class planning and prioritisation skills, and being commercially astute with previous Financial Services experience is essential.
What's on Offer
Salary on offer is £75,000-£95,000 depending on experience, Bonus, Pension, PMI for the family, 25 days holiday, parking on site and flexible working/working from home.
If interested please submit your CV and call Lewis Rowe on 07769925112.