Opportunity to work for a Leading Multinational Business
Excellent Career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a Multinational Project Based Company with offices in multiple countries.
- Analyses, define and interpret financial data to derive past financial performance and develop future projections
- Manage cash flow for the entity and forecast future trends to ensure cash liquidity and manage risks
- Monitor capital and operational expenditure within the approved budget for the entity
- Assists the management in forecasting and preparing the annual budget and 5-year plans for Company.
- Provides inputs and supports the preparation of the annual budget for own department, tracks expenditure and ensures adherence to the budget
- Provide financial management support to the entity including analysis of finance and non-financial information
- Ensure that all policies and procedures adhere to the company's legislative requirements
- Cater to ad-hoc management requirements
- Maintains and administers approved accounting practices to ensure that financial statements and reports accurately reflect the status of the relevant accounts and provide reliable information to control operations
- Assists in the implementation of company's vision, mission and cultural values across all employee groups in the department.
- Analyze accounting and collection procedures and suggest recommendations for process improvement opportunities.
- Prepares financial statements on quarterly, annual basis
- Prepares reports on income, expenditure and variances.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Finance & Accounting or related
- Professional Accounting qualification is a plus
- 4-10 years of experience
- Experience in managing a team
- Proficiency in Arabic is a plus
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work in a Multinational Company
- Attractive pay and benefits
- Excellent career progression opportunity