- Opportunity to build and structure a Finance team
- Newly created position with a large amount of progression opportunity
About Our Client
Our client has grown from a small family owned company to a 100 million turnover success story with plans to grow by 50% once again this year.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Implementation of new accounting system to suit business needs.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements.
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting.
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Additional controller duties as necessary.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven working experience as a Financial Controller
- B2B manufacturing experience
- 7+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- SAP Business One Experience (preferable)
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to shape a finance team as you see fit, with a lot of exciting project and development opportunities.