To work for an established and successful organisation.
Opportunity to grow and develop your career.
About Our Client
A successful Retailer in the South West of England.
- Provide effective governance and financial risk management
- Manage audit processes
- Prepare financial accounts
- Provide analysis and effectively communicate recommendations to support business performance
- Report back to senior management regarding the growth and performance of the financial accounts.
- Financial research into potential investment opportunities
- Lead and direct teams to meet business needs
The Successful Applicant
- CIMA Qualified
- Advanced MS Excel Skills
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Ideally a track record within the Retail sector
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong leadership and people skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Working knowledge of MS Office
What's on Offer
Full time - Permanent position