Engineering, Permanent, Qualified
About Our Client
A global Engineering business.
The Financial Controller will have responsibility for the monthly management and annual statutory reporting for the region. Main duties include:
- Line management for a team of 8 direct reports
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, including analytical review and commentary
- Preparation of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Management of the external audit process
- Preparation of annual statutory financial statements
The Successful Applicant
This role is suited to a qualified accountant (ICAS/ ACCA/ CIMA) who has a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience in a relevant industry sector. Previous staff management experience is essential.
What's on Offer
The Financial Controller role will offer a competitive salary and benefits package.