- Excellent opportunity to work closely with the CFO and Senior Team
- Competitive package with real personal growth opportunities
About Our Client
My client is a well established manufacturing business with sites across Europe and exporting to a number of international clients. They are going through a sustained period of growth with a number of exciting projects recently kicking off.
- Month end accounting to include revenue and cost accruals and account reconciliations
- Management and consolidation of subsidiary company reporting.
- VAT Returns
- Completion of budget packs and board reporting packs.
- KPI Reporting, including Dashboard Ownership (Domo)
- Attending Sales meetings, presenting variance analysis, working closely with Sales Team and other departments
- Maintain controls over finance systems and processes and support end users with queries.
- Control costs and ensure recorded correctly in Finance system
- Fixed Assets Register Management and depreciation calculation
- Assist with year-end audit and statutory accounts preparation.
- Liaise with key stakeholders and budget holders across the business to improve processes and assist in annual budget preparation.
- Management of small finance team (2 heads currently looking to grow)
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified accountant with excellent excel skills. (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Hyperion/Oracle experience desirable
- Previous experience working in the manufacturing industry is desirable
- Strong communicator
- Able to work in a fast paced hands on environment
What's on Offer
- 23 days annual holiday, rising to 26 days
- Company Pension Scheme
- On Site Parking
- Competitive annual salary and bonus scheme
- Mainly on-site working with occasional home working opportunities.