- New Financial Controller position for rapidly expanding international business
- Number one position in Finance leading a team of accountants
About Our Client
This Manufacturing company is an innovative organisation that offers a unique range or products and services to their clients that has brought them to the forefront of their ever expanding market. It is ambitious, exciting, and has a established themselves as a leader in their market, they have entered another exciting phase of growth and expansion.
Reporting to the Managing Director, and supporting the wider business, this key role will be accountable for taking ownership of the finance function, and associated accounting responsibilities.
Primary accountability's will include:
- Manage the monthly closing and reporting process, including quarterly and annual audits
- Management of the month end process
- Adhere to accounting policies and procedures under IFRS and other reporting standards
- Lead the finance function
- Special projects and other tasks as required
- Lead the financial reports and other financial metric reporting
- Partnering with the senior leadership team and directors of the business
The Successful Applicant
To be successful, you will be qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA and ideally be from a Manufacturing background and have gained post qualification experience in an end to end managerial position. You will have developed a strong technical accounting skill set with reporting standards, and have managed teams in your recent role. CV's should have clear career progression, without too many moves.
The successful candidates will be results driven, with a proven experience of successfully achieving goals. First class planning and prioritisation skills, and being commercially astute.
What's on Offer
A salary of £75,000-£90,000 depending on experience. A competitive benefits package - Bonus, PMI, Pension, 25 days holiday.
If interested please submit your CV and call Lewis Rowe on 077699 25112.