Hands on Financial Controller for rapidly expanding SME organisation
Newly created Financial Controller role leading the day to day finance function
About Our Client
The company is in an exciting phase of growth and expansion as they continue to diversify their offering. They bring a unique range of products and services to their clients that has brought them a great reputation in this competitive market. This organisation has continued to expand and grow resulting in a diverse and exciting organisation and as a result have created a new Financial Controller position to partner and support the Finance Director.
Reporting to the Finance Director, and supporting the wider business, this key role will be accountable for taking ownership of the day to day finance function, and associated accounting responsibilities.
Primary accountability's will include:
- Maintain day to day accounts such as Cashflows, VAT returns, Payroll, Budget Review, admin of monthly invoices
- Manage the monthly closing and reporting process, including quarterly and annual audits
- Manage the reporting package, including variance to budget/forecasts
- Management of the month end process
- Manage annual Budget and quarterly forecasts
- Adhere to accounting policies and procedures
- Adhoc projects and other tasks as required
The Successful Applicant
To be successful, you will be qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA. Ideally you will have experience in a number one finance role, leading the finance strategy in an end to end managerial position. You will have developed a strong technical accounting skill set with IFRS and other reporting standards. CV's should have clear career progression, without too many moves.
The successful candidates will be results driven, with a proven experience of successfully achieving goals. First class planning and prioritisation skills, and being commercially astute.
What's on Offer
A salary on offer of £70,000-£80,000 depending on experience, plus a competitive benefits package.
If interested please submit your CV and call Lewis Rowe on 077699 25112 or 01189 559 062.