- 3-6 month contract position
- Join a global brand
About Our Client
Our client is a global organisation with a UK entity based in central oxfordshire
The Financial Controller is responsible for:
- ensuring accuracy of financial records,
- leading on year end audit process,
- developing financial controls,
- preparing monthly management reports,
- fixed asset and headcount reporting,
- cash forecasts,
- annual budgets and leading a small team.
In addition the Financial Controller partners with the company GM to support and guide decision making with insightful analysis.
The Successful Applicant
this role would suit a Chartered accountant with strong controls/ audit background with experience gained in a commercial setting as Financial Controller/ Finance Manager including some planning and analysis.
Experience with MS Dynamics would be useful given the projects currently underway although is not essential.
Excellent academics and demonstrable experience in the requirements of the role need to be clearly visible upon application.
This is a primarily office based role close to Oxford. Some home working may be possible.
What's on Offer
Daily rate and 3-6 month contract with possibility to extend.