- Fast track to Finance Director
- Great culture
About Our Client
My client are a highly inquisitive organisation that are going through an exciting growth period. My client have not only doubled their client base but they have also released a new product into the market that will continue this growth and look to secure additional investment.
- Preparation and review of monthly & annual management accounts and related reporting; identifying results, trends, and financial forecasts.
- To be the custodian of the Financial Statements across all Group Companies.
- Manage cash flow and related working capital requirements.
- Review of month-end Balance Sheet reconciliations including sign-off of all control accounts.
- Take the lead on reviewing systems, processes and the control environment, giving comfort over the month end management accounts production process.
- Ensuring accuracy and integrity of accounting records and systems.
- Lead, develop, monitor, evaluate, coach and mentor your direct reports to achieve high team effectiveness and individual employee satisfaction.
- Manage the Finance function budget seeking opportunities for savings and efficiency's.
- Management of expenses & taxes; including VAT returns & Corporation Tax.
- Comfortable dealing with year-end audit requests and requirements including the preparation of consolidated statutory accounts.
- Maintain high professional standards, working within the relevant financial framework to comply with government regulations and legislation.
- Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations
The Successful Applicant
- CIMA/ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Current technical financial knowledge
- Great communication skills able to influence audiences of varying financial and commercial backgrounds
- High levels of pace, energy, and resilience
- A self-starter, and a strong team player that can work independently, spotting the areas to focus on and assisting in the decision-making process
- Lead motivate and inspire the team
- Strong eye for detail and a passion for accuracy
- Effective Planner
What's on Offer
- Great remuneration package
- Great career development
- Fast track to FD