- Broad stake holder engagement
- Excellent career development oppurtunity
About Our Client
The client is a digital payment platform with a mission - to make crypto and traditional currencies equal and accessible to everyone. London.
* Investigate transaction monitoring alerts to identify suspicious activity.
* Investigate sanction/PEP/adverse media alerts and .
* Manage and work AML/CTF and fraud investigations from end to end, including Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs).
* Proactively identify financial crime trends through data analysis.
* Liaise with other financial institutions and law enforcement authorities.
* Liaise with other business departments
* Handle escalations from the Customer Service team and provide practical advice on required actions.
* Support the Head of Financial Crime in the optimisation and update of existing processes, systems and procedures.
The Successful Applicant
* 1 years experience (minimum) in a Fintech company
* Experience in an Anti Financial Crime function
* Have experience in the financial services sector
* Positive and proactive attitude and willing to learn
You'll have an advantage if you:
* A tertiary degree, preferably in Finance, Economics or Law
* Have worked in a start-up
* Are familiar with Financial Crime and AML regulations
What's on Offer
* Competitive day rates and share options
* Personal Health days
* Blended office/remote working
* Access to a modern, bustling office in Central London with a free gym High degree of autonomy with support from an experienced and supportive team
* Room to grow and excel within a fast paced, high grow growing start-up
* An ethically conscious company that is truly trying to change the what's most broken about the industry
* All the equipment you need to work effectively, usually a Macbook Pro as standard.