- Brilliant new opportunity for an individual with Financial Crime experience
- for a role based in London.
About Our Client
A highly regarded consultancy firm in London.
As the Financial Crime Manager you will be responsible for:
- Working with engagement leaders and client stakeholders and SMEs to identify strategic, operational or tactical solutions to complex issues
- Communicating complex legislative or regulatory requirements to business audiences with ease
- Leading or supporting the delivery of projects on a range of client engagements
- Managing diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
- Mentoring and appraising staff as part of the performance management process
- Building a broad network of client relationships within the financial crime community and wider financial services industry
The Successful Applicant
As the Financial Crime Manager you will have:
- Proficient technical knowledge and experience of one of more of the financial crime risk domains (AML, sanctions, fraud, bribery and corruption, anti-tax evasion)
- Good familiarity with the breadth of laws and regulations imposed on the regulated firms to defend against financial crime and strong practical experience of converting them into operational reality
- A sound understanding of one or more segments of the financial services industry
- Excellent people management skills and experience in building, developing and leading diverse teams, fostering an environment of learning, inclusion and support
What's on Offer
Competitive salary please enquire. Room for personal growth.