- Brilliant opportunity to work with a highly regarded international bank.
- Great stakeholder engagement.
About Our Client
A highly regarded international bank.
The key responsibilities of the Financial Crime VP:
- Define risk appetite statements for all Financial Crime Compliance Risk Pillars (AML/Sanctions/ABC/Fraud/ATEF)
- Lead and take an active role in developing and maintaining the Financial Crime Programme function by advising on the continual update and enhancement of relevant policies and procedures in line with the regulatory obligations or relevant risk events
- Oversight of relevant guidance issued by the FCA and JMLSG
- Oversight of appropriate policies, procedures, systems and controls to mitigate Fraud & Financial crime risks
- The role will require delivery of Fraud & Financial Crime Training to all staff, including targeted training to the second line of defence and/or first line of defence where appropriate.
- Day to day issues affecting a financial crime team of a global investment bank; including governance, policy, risk assessment, procedures, operations and reporting, external reporting and feedback into the overall financial crime risk management process
The Successful Applicant
The successful Financial Crime VP will have:
- 5- 7+ years' experience of well- rounded financial crime knowledge (broad second line of defence Financial Crime experience preferred but not mandatory)
- Strong focus on fraud and financial crime policy advisory services.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of local and international regulatory frameworks.
- Ability to lead teams in a manner that encourages them to work efficiently with an attention to detail in their general everyday activities.
- Knowledge of corporate company structures and weaknesses from AML perspective.
- 4-7 years' experience of well-rounded investment banking knowledge.
- 1-2 years' supervisory experience.
- ACAMS certified or equivalent BSA/AML certification preferred.
- Vocational training, university degree or similar, preferably in Banking, or Law Specialist or Enforcement knowledge (work experience, further qualification).
What's on Offer
Competitive salary please enquire.