Financial Mis-selling Solicitor
Opportunity to establish new department
Competitive salary and package
About Our Client
Our client is a law firm based in Liverpool, specialising in a variety of Claimant matters.
As a Financial Mis-selling Solicitor
The ideal candidate will:-
* Be an experienced solicitor with post-qualification experience of handling a caseload (to include litigated cases) in the fields of financial mis-selling and claims involving the Consumer Credit Act 1974;
* Be comfortable handling a mixed caseload of pre-litigation and litigated matters relating to financial products and services;
* Have a strong background in litigation and be familiar with the appropriate statutory legislation and the relevant case law in the area;
* Be able to demonstrate a strong billing history.
* Be proactive in contributing to the development of the department.
* Demonstrate effective communication skills
The Successful Applicant
You will be a Financial Mis-selling Solicitor with at least 5 years PQE. Please note that the level of experience identified in this advert is a guide only and does not preclude candidates with more or less PQE from applying.
What's on Offer
Our client can offer:
- Competitive salary and package
- Great opportunity for progression