- A growing Retail Banking institution
- Looking for a new Anaplan Modeller to join their team
About Our Client
Financial Modeller - Anaplan - Retail BankingThe organisation is a retail bank which provides financial services to small and medium-sized businesses.
Financial Modeller - Anaplan - Retail BankingYou will report into the Head of Modelling and AnalyticsThe role of Anaplan Modeller is a varied, interesting and exciting role which will suit a quantitatively-minded financial professional, with strong attention-to-detail and a pro-active, can-do attitude.You will be the Anaplan development SME for the bank, and once up to speed, will be responsible for adding new functionality to the Anaplan system and implementing changes and fixes as they arise.You will also be responsible for:
- Being the bank's Anaplan SME - the go to person for any Anaplan queries on feasibility, best practice and module design
- Contributing to or owning all aspects of Anaplan development - requirements gathering, design and build, UAT, project management, governance (in particular the Model Management Framework) and documentation
- Training and assisting finance business partners and other advanced users on Anaplan - how to get the best from the system, as well as explaining the inner workings where necessary
- Building strong working relationships with all Anaplan stakeholders, from daily users to senior management
- Contributing to model validation, development and design within the wider team
- Being an important member of the modelling and analytics team - occasionally working on other projects which utilize your skills and interests outside Anaplan
The Successful Applicant
Financial Modeller - Anaplan - Retail BankingSkills & Experience required:
- A high level of expertise with Anaplan, including all model building techniques and approaches
- Substantial experience as an Anaplan developer, having participated in all stages of Anaplan development, from initial design of an implementation, through the project lifecycle and system build, up to BaU maintenance of the end system
- Experience within Financial Services in a similar role, preferably at a retail bank/building society, whether as a consultant, contractor or in-house
- Anaplan official certification, preferably Master Anaplanner level
- Good understanding of financial planning, in particular the components of a bank's balance sheet
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, pro-active, can-do attitude and team player
- Highly numerate with a good grounding in STEM subjects
You can be based anywhere in the UK provided you are able to come into the London office at least one day per week.
What's on Offer
A basic salary of up to £70,000 plus excellent company benefits. The organisation has adopted a hybrid/flexible working pattern allowing you to work from home or the office depending on individual circumstances.