Financial Modeller / Financial Analyst
Financial Modeller role working in Health supporting the response to Covid 19
Initially a contract for 12 months, but potential for extension in the future.
About Our Client
An NHS / Healthcare organisation based in central Leeds, but working remotely at this point in time with a view that blended office and home working will be the long term plan (although no immediate plans to return to the office in the short term). You will be able to use your accountancy skills to have an impact in supporting the NHS response to Covid-19.
This is a newly created Financial Modeller / Financial Analyst role supporting a number of different stakeholders across the health care and NHS sector. Key areas of delivery will include:
- Provide expert financial analysis and modelling to support the major business case facets including the financial and economic models
- Assist with the formulation and maintenance of workforce models and the related analysis as it affects the underlying transition costs of programmes
- Provide expert financial assurance of the key risks, the value of these risks as well as their type, and the assessment of the movement in risk
- Provide financial assurance in relation to sensitivity analysis of various aspects of Business Cases and supporting data
- Financial planning assist in identifying aspects of financial projections to bring into organisational budgeting, Medium Term Financial Planning
- Financial modelling; forecasting, scenario planning, sensitivity analysis, development of non-financial reports to support decision making, workforce planning and workforce projections, and estates utilisation across the organisation
The Successful Applicant
Candidates will be fully qualified accountants ( ACA / ACCA / CIMA or CIPFA ) and will have previous Financial Modeller / Financial Analyst experience. It would be useful to have previous NHS or Healthcare experience, but more important is experience of successfully delivering a high quality level of Financial Modelling and Analysis across a large and complex organisation so this is a great opportunity for someone who would like to gain experience within the NHS, but coming from a different sector.
What's on Offer
12 month fixed term contract (potential extension in the future)
Generous holiday and pension scheme entitlement
Salary of c£48,000- £55,000 depending upon relevant experience