Financial Modelling Manager
Large High Profile Company
Clear Progression Opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a large company with a reputation for progressing careers in a fast-paced, highly commercial environment.
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders in dedicated business areas to facilitate a comprehensive understanding of business objectives, roles and responsibilities, issues etc.
- Drive and deliver a customer focused, pro active and solutions focused specialist reward service to the business and colleagues
- Ensure that all annual & standard remuneration processes are delivered clearly, accurately and within the required time frame
- Continually listening to colleagues and understanding impact of the reward plan for all colleagues
- Develop a reward plan and processes that engage with our colleagues driving performance and the desired behaviours
- Ensure that colleagues are treated fairly and accurately in all our reward processes and that they are clear, easy to follow and well communicated
- Continually manage implementation and ongoing maintenance of the overall organisation design process, encompassing job evaluation, grading structures, job families, and benchmarking.
- Design, develop and implement Reward plan in partnership with divisional area.
- Pro actively partner with the divisional People team to support through organisational development and change programmes.
- Ensure that remuneration in all forms is benchmarked against industry comparators ensuring we attract and retain the right skills for the right cost.
- Support reward and benefits project work, and broader business-wide projects as required.
- Continually analysing and interpreting data identifying opportunities for process improvement and simplification.
- Drive innovation and best practice through a network of professional internal and external contacts
- Provide business areas with robust and insightful data in order to drive effective decision making
- Ensure consistent application of reward processes that reward the right activity that impact effectively on the company performance indicators
The Successful Applicant
Highly numerate with advanced analytical skills and experience of building complex excel models, ability to interpret data with an excellent attention to detail
A strong ownership for delivery of the plan in a changeable fast paced environment
Highly commercial, collaborative, engaging and credible
A strong reputation for placing the customer at the heart of all planning
The ability to build and maintain networks that provide internal and external customer insight
What's on Offer
£60k + package and benefits