Financial Planning Analyst
Michael Page are delighted to be partnering with a well known, global FMCG brand
Seeking a high-caliber qualified accountant
About Our Client
Michael Page are delighted to be partnering with a well known, global FMCG brand based in the Bristol area. As a brand they are recognised for providing state-of-the-art training and development opportunities as well as excellent progression within a continuously growing team.
- Responsible for producing ongoing financial forecasts (P&L and Working Capital) for the current financial and outer years to meet the Group requirements and deadlines.
- Business Partner smaller markets within the business unit.
- UK cost base business partner responsible for providing regular ongoing support to budget holders and insight and analysis to the business.
- Completion of monthly management reporting packs that support the strategic decision making for the business unit leadership team, the Europe division and the executives.
- Additional ad-hoc projects.
The Successful Applicant
Key Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Qualified accountant with an appropriate professional body
- Expert in Microsoft Excel, SAP experience desirable
- Previous experience of working in an FMCG company
- Ability to analyse financial information and explain it clearly
- Good communication and presentation skills with ability to convey financial information to non-finance managers
- Ability to focus on completing a task with accuracy often to tight deadlines
- Proactive outlook, suggesting and driving through improvement
- Ability to stand back and understand the 'big picture' as well as the detail
- Team player, but with the ability to act on own initiative when appropriate
- Prepared to work outside of normal core hours to meet crucial reporting deadlines
- Person wanting to make an impression on the department, and flexible enough to welcome other opportunities within the team / market
What's on Offer
Competitive basic + package. bonus and additional company benefits.
Working from home/flexible working