Financial Planning Analyst
Luxury Drinks Brand
Clear Progression Opportunities
About Our Client
My client operates in the luxury drinks market, and has a fantastic reputation for both looking after and rewarding staff. There is a clear route for progression available, and a market leading benefits package available (including a flexible working policy).
This role reports to the Financial Planning Manager and is responsible for maintaining the planning processes & systems, supporting the business unit teams and liaising with other departments to ensure a robust and accurate planning cycle.
Key Result Areas
- Prepare budgets/forecast on time in full and to a high quality
- Preparation of quality and relevant financial analysis for the budget/forecast
- System and process review and continual improvement for budgets/forecast
- Strong working relationships with the various finance teams in the UK & international markets and Group Operations, providing support and training on an ad-hoc basis
Budgeting and Forecasting Leader
- Drive strategic planning and reporting through the following:
- Preparing budget/forecast with a high level of accuracy and to a tight deadline
- Perform specific analysis of any arising issues and provide solutions
- Delivery of scenario & sensitivity analysis around the 5 year plan and business objectives
- Develop a strong post-implementation review process and show development from lessons learned
- Ongoing development of the budgeting/forecast system to fit with 5 year plan and business objectives
- Configuration and administration of the Planning Analytics (IBM TM1 Planning Analytics) budgeting/forecast system (investigating user reported issues, logging change requests and carrying out impact assessments)
- Manage, develop & maintain systems reports on Planning Analytics
- Maintain data links between SAP and IBM TM1 Planning Analytics
- Support Group Finance in their monthly and annual reporting responsibilities
- Key decision-making will relate to prioritisation of activities and effective allocation of time and resources to meet key deadlines
- Supporting the provision of relevant financial information in relation to the budget/forecast to allow users to make key business decisions
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will likely have the following profile;
- Newly qualified or finalist in relevant professional qualification.
- Experience of strong problem solving, administrative and organisational skills is required.
- You will have the confidence and gravitas to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders cross functionally at all levels.
- Strong IT skills relevant to role are desirable, particularly MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of SAP and/or IBM Planning Analytics is desirable but not essential.
- Exposure to the financial planning & forecasting cycle
- Exposure within a group accounting environment
What's on Offer
My client will offer the following package to the successful candidate;
- £35,000 - £39,000 (doe)
- Share save scheme
- Pension - employer doubles contribution
- Product Allowance
- Flexible working policy
- Exceptional career opportunities