- Brilliant Company, good benefits
- Great business and varied workload
About Our Client
This company is a large, well known business that operates on an international basis, they offer products to all areas of the market and have a Billion+ pound turnover. They offer a variety of working patterns and are known as one of the most flexible employers in the Reading area.
The key responsibilies of the Reading based Financial Accountant will be to:
* Monthly closing of the Fixed Asset ledgers with 1 direct IBM report in Chennai, including reviews of fixed asset numbers, approval of FA journals and driving policy compliance through site scorecards, along with other external outputs
* Control Owner and SME on Fixed Asset processes. Driving fixed asset policy compliance across all sites with the support of the Process Owner, including close management of fixed asset counts at sites and at the Reading office
* Responsibility for Quarterly Balance Sheet Review (BSR) Process for the UK, Ireland and UK Beverage Franchise operation, including robust review and challenge of BSR commentaries, timely follow-up and resolution of key actions and preparation of materials for CEO, CFO and Controller sign-off
* Oversight of the monthly balance sheet reconciliations process and ensuring high quality reviews performed by the wider Finance teams. Supporting the Process Owner on walkthroughs and for sign offs
* Preparation of Capex cash flows forecasting for input into the BU forecasting process. Driving continuous improvement in capital cash flows forecasts through close coordination with the Project Engineering team at the manufacturing sites
* Responsibility for prescribed financial reporting each period and quarter to the Sector including accruals Fall-in Fall-out, Quality of Earnings and COVID-19 cost reporting
* Responsibility for UK rent, rates & insurance accounting processes, including forecasting and reporting, and supervision of activities performed by an IBM direct report
* Accountability for UK lease accounting, including maintaining COSTAR (lease management system) and Control Owner for the process.
* Driving continuous improvements including simplifications, process or control remediations
* Being flexible for other ad-hoc tasks, including team related initiatives, projects, etc
The Successful Applicant
A Finalist or senior PQ Candidate with a large company background.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary and a brilliant working environment.