Financial Reporting AVP
City of London
£60,000 - £65,000
The chance to work for a very high performing team renowned across the City
Excellent and clear cut career progression
About Our Client
A top tier Asian Investment Bank with a cast iron reputation in the city.
- Financial reporting on behalf of the EMEA subsidiary
- Completion of IRFS / USGAAP Term End Reporting ensuring complete, accurate and timely preparation, review and submission within prescribed deadlines to Head Office and other relevant internal and external bodies.
- Preparation and Review of certain daily, monthly and term end reports as specified and as required per internal daily control monitoring requirements and as per Head Office reporting schedule, ensuring reports are prepared accurately and timely in accordance with Bank's reporting requirements.
- Analysis of balances presented, looking at market and business factors to explain movements.
- Lead and support ad hoc Finance Projects arising from changes in reporting requirements, system developments or introduction of new products and processes.
- Strategic process improvement to ensure continuous development in automation and efficiency of reporting function.
- Provide a liaison point between the Financial Accounting Office in Head Office and the Finance Departments within EMEA.
- Co-ordinate finance-related projects both within the Finance Department and in collaboration with other departments and Divisions both regionally and globally.
- Observe accounting and tax developments in the EMEA region and provide regular updates to Head Office and local management.
- Assist with the Group audit and liaise with external auditors to resolve queries.
- Carry out SOX testing and ensure control framework is adhered to.
The Successful Applicant
- ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA or equivalent
- IFRS experience
- Excellent excel skills
- Good written and verbal communication and presentation skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
- Flexible working