Financial Reporting Manager
Great Culture, Good worklife balance & unlimited Career development
Prestigious brand with modern offices including onsite Gym & subsidised cafe
About Our Client
My client is a highly recognisable and prestigious global leader in there sector and offer a great culture, work environment and support to enable you to deliver your new role to the very highest standards.
This is a highly supportive working environment and having implemented a recruitment strategy to hire the very best people on the market there is an abundance of experience and people on site to ensure you add real value to the business.
If you are looking to take the experience you have developed in your first move into industry and now feel you are ready for the next step in your career this is the perfect next move for you.
Your duties will include:-
- Preparation of quarterly and year end HFM reporting information under IFRS for submission, annual and quarterly consolidated financial statements under UK/US GAAP
- Prepare or review work-papers for internal / external auditors.
- Review and understand data on Peoplesoft
- Maintain a detailed and up to date knowledge of all matters related to IFRS, UK/US GAAP
- Assist the Senior Stakeholders in establishing and implementing new accounting policies under both IFRS and UK/US GAAP.
- Ensure that relevant Sarbanes-Oxley processes and controls are adhered to.
- Help to maintain and develop related procedures manuals as required.
- Play a key role in coaching and managing a high performing to to improve processes, ultimately adding value to the wider finance function/ business.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have :-
- experience of a top tier practice
- Be fully ACA qualified
- Have a strong academic profile (educated to degree level)
- Have industry experience (although first time movers from practice will be considered if at manager grade or above)
- experience and a strong knowledge of IFRS, UK and US GAAP
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience of managing a team
- an engaging and ambitious attitude
What's on Offer
On offer is the opportunity to secure a senior finance role with a large corporate, that offers huge career development opportunities, a great culture and work-life balance and a market leading rewards package.
This is a perfect opportunity for an ACA second time mover looking to progress their career!
There is also a huge emphasis on promoting from within, so if you are career driven this really is the perfect move for you