Financial Reporting Manager
Corporate Finance and Finance Support
A stellar role within local government agency
About Our Client
Financial Reporting Manager role with a government agency in Derby. They are looking for a CCAB qualified accountant with experience in the public sector to handle their year end and statement of accounts. A technical and personable accountant to lead this team to success!
- Year end process- statutory reporting
- deputising to the Head of Finance
- liasing with external stakeholders
- finance to non- finance
- other ad-hoc duties
The Successful Applicant
Successful Head of Financial Services:
- Accountancy qualification with significant post qualification experience.
- Ability to be adaptable and work under pressure, prioritise objectives and deliver results.
- Ability to inspire and motivate staff/colleagues and build effective teams.
- An understanding of the statutory and regulatory framework within the range of the role.
- Experience in a within a public sector organisation.
- Experience of leading a multi- functional team
- Proven success in developing effective working relationships, partnerships with other agencies and communicating and influencing others.
What's on Offer
£43,000- £48,000 plus other benefits to be discussed...