Financial Reporting Manager
Permanent role in a highly acqusitive, fast paced business.
Reporting directly to the CFO and managing a team.
About Our Client
My client is a highly acquisitive business, growing rapidly with the best margins in the sector. They are private equity backed with continued growth planned for 2020.
This role is instrumental in managing and developing every aspect of the finance function. This role will ensure that all company, statutory and legislative requirements are met to the highest standards. The role will focus on the following:
- Responsibility for consolidated statutory accounts for the group and subsidiary companies.
- Preparation of the group management accounts.
- Full responsibility of the balance sheet.
- Co-ordination of the annual budget and quarterly forecasts.
- Treasury management and cash flow forecasting.
- Financial systems maintenance and implementations.
- Management of the team, including training and development.
- Business partnering with the wider business and operational staff.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a proven manager with a strong technical bias, strong reporting guidelines knowledge and a passion for a fast paced growing business. The successful person will have small to medium size exposure and be happy to roll up their sleeves and work through an exciting, pivotal next 12 months.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will secure a permanent role in an exciting rapidly growing business. The position on offer comes with a competitive package, autonomy and progression opportunities.