- PE backed Renewables Business
- Newly created position
About Our Client
- PE backed Renewables business with operations in the UK and overseas
- Consistent YOY growth
- Based in Central London
- Collaborative culture
- Ownership of statutory reporting process for the Group.
- Responsible for the delivery of the final audited financial statements for all group entities according to statutory deadlines.
- Preparing quarterly consolidated shareholder reporting including analysis for the CFO and shareholder finance contacts.
- Advise the wider accounting team on appropriate GAAP reporting. Support on quality control reviews of transactional accounting.
- Review of balance sheet reconciliations, aging reports and other control mechanisms.
- Working with project team implementing an integrated ERP and reporting platform.
- Preparation of ad-hoc financial reports and analytical projects in a timely and accurate manner.
The Successful Applicant
- ACA qualified accountant with significant PQE
- Audit background
- Strong financial control experience
- Experience of producing UK statutory reporting under IFRS or UK GAAP
What's on Offer
- Salary up to £85,000
- 10% bonus
- Hybrid working model - 2 to 3 days a week in the office
- Private medical and dental insurance
Quote job ref
+44 207 269 2228