Financial Reporting Manager
City of London
£55,000 - £60,000
ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualification is essential
About Our Client
A market leading fintech payment group based in the West End of London
- Works closely with the Audit Manager from external accountancy practice.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely submission of the FINREP templates to the PRA
- A subject matter expert on all accounting policies and standards for London. Provide technical guidance to the front office team up to senior management level on all matters relating to accounting standards
- Assist with implementation of new accounting standards
- Assist with coordination, communication and implementation monitoring of new accounting standards.
- Deliver high-quality and timely responses to the Head Office, the Senior Management and other stakeholders
- Implement an efficient control framework ensuring work efforts have procedures and policies in place and are fully end user computing compliant.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks assigned by management.
The Successful Applicant
- A recognised accounting qualification ACA, ACCA or CIMA is essential
- In depth technical experience in financial accounting working in an investment banking environment.
- Will have a minimum of 3 years in depth technical experience in a statutory reporting environment.
- Detailed knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS, UK GAAP).
- Skilled in written and verbal communication.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual bonus
- Flexible working
- Private medical care