Financial Reporting Manager
Opportunity to work for one of the most highly rate employers in Warwickshire
Renowned as a big corporate with a personal touch
About Our Client
One of the UK's leading general insurance and financial services companies, they have been meeting their customer's needs for over 100 years.
Their employees are important to them. They empower and inspire them to perform, offer opportunities to grow and recognise and reward their contribution. Their employees are proud to work for a company that respects them and broader communities, and they trust them to be financially sustainable so they are successful now, and in the future.
Plan, manage & review the production of comprehensive, accurate and timely financial data and reports to meet both regulatory requirements and internal reporting needs.
* Develop & monitor processes, systems and controls in order to manage and mitigate risk efficiently and safeguard the company's assets.
* Guide & advise on financial reporting matters to enable the business to make fully informed decisions based on a clear understanding of any implications.
* Anticipate and assess the financial impact of legal and regulatory changes in order to influence outcomes, communicate possible implications for the Company and ensure on-going compliance.
* Build and maintain effective relations with regulatory and professional bodies to protect the Company's reputation and ensure it is appropriately represented within the industry; and
* Lead, manage, motivate and develop direct reports so that they know what's expected of them, and can maximise their contribution to business objectives and realise their full potential.
The Successful Applicant
This role with suit a Chartered accountant from a recognised Audit firm with at least 2 years post-qualified experience. Strong management skills and technical experience (including UK GAAP/IFRS) will be required.
What's on Offer
They pride themselves on being a great place to work, so along with a supportive culture and ongoing development opportunities, you can also look forward to some very attractive benefits. You'll be rewarded with:
- competitive salary up to £60,000 per annum
- bonus scheme of up to 25% of your annual salary
- a variety of other benefits including a £20 gym subsidy, staff discounts and our health and well-being cash plan.
Based at their Head Office in Stratford-upon-Avon, you will enjoy an excellent work life balance with access to a variety of on-site facilities, with good commuting links to Birmingham and surrounding areas. You will also be afforded the flexibility to work from home when required.