- Opportunity to be part of the founding team for a digital health business
- Flexibility to create and develop the reporting function
About Our Client
I am really pleased to be partnering exclusively with Orcha on their search for a Financial Reporting Manager. Orcha is one of the UK's fastest growing digital health organisations, helping to change the way healthcare is delivered utilising the power of technology.
Reporting directly into the CFO, the Financial Reporting Manager will be the key role in relation to communicating historic and forecast financial performance, to both external stakeholders and internally within ORCHA. Working alongside the other members of the finance team, this person will be responsible for initially developing and then producing high quality financial reports. These will include monthly management packs, Board reports, pipeline analysis, cashflow forecasts and annual budgets.
Whilst improving controls over financial reporting, this role will also include working with external auditors and ensuring compliance with relevant accounting standards.
The role of Financial Reporting Manager has been created at a critical time in the growth of ORCHA and therefore is vitally important, as it won't just be about reporting numbers, but will also involve adding real commercial value to the business. By developing a suite of KPIs and other metrics, the analysis provided by this person will directly influence the decision-making process. Also, by developing an excellent understanding of the business, this person will produce insightful commentary in relation to any variances as well as being able to analyse and interpret key trends.
Due to the pace of growth within ORCHA, there is the opportunity to shape the financial reporting processes within the business, for example by reviewing (and potentially changing) the current accounting software to ensure that it is fit for purpose in terms of reporting requirements. Given ORCHA's international growth ambitions, it is expected that there will also be a requirement to prepare consolidated financial information.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified Accountant
- Strong management accounts experience as well as reporting skills
- Creativity and initiative in order to shape the finance function
- Strong communication skills, flexibility to adapt to changes in the working environment
- Drive and passion to join a rapidly growing and exciting business
What's on Offer
- Salay of up to £60,000 depending on experience
- Hybrid working model- their office is based in Warrington
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- A fun, fast paced and challenging environment with lots of opportunities for personal growth and development