Financial Services Audit Seniors & Assistant Managers
Gain experience with FS clients
Specialise in banking, insurance or asset management
About Our Client
This leading, fast growing accountancy firm has over 250 specialists in financial services. Their FS Audit team provides quality assurance to clients, helping to ensure the continuing stability and authenticity of the financial markets.
They work with small start-ups to large international organisations and FTSE 250 companies.
As an Audit Senior you will lead onsite audit teams and take responsibility for the execution of the audit, based predominantly in one of three sector teams (banking, insurance or asset management).
- Assist in planning, execution and finalisation of all areas of the audit assignment, including statutory and CASS audits, for manager or partner review
- Identify risk matters while exercising judgement within agreed parameters
- Identify and understand client needs, suggest potential solutions on technical matters, communicate and agree client needs with potential solutions with managers
- Active engagement with senior client staff in order to gain a good understanding of their business to ensure the efficient execution of the audit
- Take primary responsibility for monitoring progress against budget
- Supervise, coach and develop junior members of staff within teams on client premises and in the office
The Successful Applicant
- Professional qualification ACA / ICAS / ACCA or equivalent
- Qualified or soon to be qualified candidates will be considered
- Good audit experience
- Working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements
What's on Offer
Highly competitive starting salaries.
Pay always positively reflects performance.
As well as offering support with tuition and professional qualifications, they also provide the following benefits, as standard:
- 25 days' holiday;
- access to a personal pension scheme, with matched employer contributions;
- life assurance cover;
- and income protection insurance.
- buy up to ten days' extra holiday;
- add on private medical, personal accident, dental insurance or travel insurance;
- enrol in a Bike to Work scheme;
- enjoy discounts off cinemas, dining, and gyms;
- receive an interest free season ticket loan or interest free graduate loan;
- access childcare vouchers;
- take an online health assessment and utilse our employee assistance programme.