Financial Treasury Analyst
An opportunity to join a fast paced Welath Management business.
New role that will offer increased exposure.
About Our Client
My client is a Cirencester based Wealth Management firm that is renowned nationally for their professionalism and success.
The key responsibilties for this Cirencester based Financial Treasury Analyst role will be to
- Prepare detailed cash forecasts for the treasury companies and the Group
- Analyse cash movements across group companies paying attention to driven by an understanding of how cash moves across the business
- Prepare papers to the Treasury Committee and the Cash Committee
- Monitor the credit risk of the bank
- Prepare the monthly treasury management information pack for executive review
- Support the team in operational matters during peak periods
- Support the Treasury Risk Manager with ad-hoc analysis as required
- Support the Treasury Risk Manager with third party governance
The Successful Applicant
The desired requirements for this Cirencester based Financial Treasury Analyst position include:
* Analytical skills - numerically confident, and an ability to process information quickly and accurately
* Managing relationships - be reliable, positive and have good communication skills with all levels of the business
* Specialist knowledge - be able to apply accounting, treasury and risk management knowledge
* Time management - work efficiently to deadlines under pressure and prioritise workload
* Excellent interpersonal skills, recognition of the need to get the right result in the right way
* Clear and confident communication
* Self-motivated, able to work with minimum direction, reliable, produces high quality deliverables with attention to detail
What's on Offer