Fire and Safety Advisor
Social housing sector
Award winning Affordable homes provider
About Our Client
My client is an Award winning Affordable homes provider with properties across the UK
The key responsibilities of the Fire and Safety Advisor are:
- Provide H&S advice and support to internal teams
- Carry out H&S audits, inspections and risk assessments
- Carry out Fire Risk Assessments and following up remedial actions that arise from them
- Carry out DSE/Workstation assessments.
- Develop and deliver H&S, fire safety and induction training
- Attend evening meetings and committee meetings as and when required
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for the Fire and Safety Advisor role you will have:
- You have NVQ level 3 or higher in Fire Safety Management/Health and Safety management.
- You have experience in Fire Safety management.
- You are a Graduate Member or you are working towards becoming a Member of the IFE or an IFE registered fire risk assessor.
- Have the ability to supervise and co-ordinate the schedule of others.
What's on Offer
A basic salary of £41,500 + benefits
Industry - Property and Housing
Location - South East London