Fire Safety Contracts manager
Forward thinking Housing Association
The opportunity to become permanent
About Our Client
My client is one of the leading housing associations within the North West.
Successful Fire Safety Contracts Manager will be responsible to deliver effective management of Fire Safety work packages and updating of electronic retrieval systems across the region in accordance with regulatory undertakings to ensure my client is fully compliant and reduces any residual risk to all stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Fire Safety Contracts Manager will:
- Demonstrable track record of managing investment programmes particularly fire safety packages of work to a high level of performance.
- Experience of interpreting complex data and using it to inform decisions.
- Demonstrable knowledge of building construction, building standards, planning regulations, regulatory standards, and leasehold legislation
- Knowledge of construction contracts and effective contract administration/financial management with commercial understanding of value for money drivers in construction
- Knowledge and understanding of the requirements of Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 and on site health and safety.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and experience of managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Commutable around Liverpool
What's on Offer
- 6 months temporary contract that has an opportunity to go permanent.
- between £100-£300 per day
- Liverpool based