Fire Safety Surveyor
£36,000 - £37,000
Housing / Residential
About Our Client
A leading and forward thinking Social Housing provider based in Merseyside.
- Fire risk assessments.
- Contractor management and performance monitoring.
- Remedial works.
- Establish partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to the development of strategic policy using individual service and knowledge.
- Monitor, review and evaluate the service area giving recommendations and proposals for continuous improvement.
- Budgeting and demonstrating value for money.
The Successful Applicant
- Extensive experience in Fire Safety and Fire Risk
- Experienced in managing contractors
- NEBOSH or relevant Fire Safety qualifications
- Exposure to working in Social Housing client side
- Surveying background
What's on Offer
Competitive salary + excellent benefits along with clear career progression opportunities