- Leading healthcare provider.
- 6 month FTC.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading healthcare provider based in Southampton.
The key responsibilities for the successful Fleet Supervisor will include:
- Support the Fleet Manager in the day to day running on an effective fleet.
- Data analysis - seeing where cost efficiency's can be made for example.
- Analysis into further fleet related reports and costs.
- Review, amend and present driver policies and processes.
- Project led work - proposing ideas for improvement and helping implement the changes.
- Liaising on the ground with logistics supervisors and managers.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Fleet Supervisor will have the following attributes:
- Proven experience in fleet manager/supervisory role.
- Knowledge of transport regulation and compliance standards.
- Ability to think on their feet and propose new ideas.
- Keen eye for spotting where efficiency's can be made.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Ability to work well across multiple departments.
- Strong communicator.
- Live within commutable distance of Southampton.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary is on offer for the successful Fleet Supervisor.