FMCG Brand Manager
12 Month Fixed Term Contract: Driving performance and return-on-investment.
Leading the launch of new product SKUs. Must have ATL media management.
About Our Client
An exciting FMCG and Consumer business with a focus on return on investment and providing a welcoming team environment. This business is in significant growth; with a portfolio of exciting launches and IP throughout 2020 and 2021.
The successful FMCG Brand Manager will be responsible for;
- Developing and executing the brand activation plans across the UK.
- Leading local media agency relationships; and driving through-the-line activity.
- Partnering closely with sales, products and strategic teams to deliver return on investment.
- Managing the local A&P budget
- Monitoring business performance, to manipulate plans and initiatives where necessary.
The Successful Applicant
The successful FMCG Brand Manager should have the following background;
- Building strong and effective relationships with stakeholders in multiple departments. With an ability to communicate an clear story.
- Demonstrate tactical ability; and the ability to work with a large number of SKUs.
- Demonstrate the ability to work on a wide variety of projects within deadlines.
- Hold ATL media experience and media agency management experience.
What's on Offer
An exciting Fixed Term Contract with a global FMCG business.