FP&A Accountant - Insurance
Must be Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
Must have insurance experience
About Our Client
Well established Insurance business based in Kent looking for a FP&A Accountant.
- Lead the month end process, delivering monthly internal management accounts reports for all insurance entities covering P&L, balance sheet and cash reporting, along with insight and commentary appropriate for the intended audience
- Lead the bi-monthly forecasting process for current financial year, with a view to implement longer term forecasting as and when processes / systems allow
- Provide appropriate challenge and support to the Commercial teams in order to deliver forecasts and financial plans which are challenging yet achievable
- Play a key role in managing the planning and budgeting cycle, working closely with the wider Finance teams to ensure the process is as smooth as possible
- Work closely with the Head of Finance - Business Performance Management in leading the transformation of FP&A processes, systems and reporting, both in identifying opportunities for change, scoping out plans in order to deliver, liaising with key stakeholders to obtain requirements and playing a key role in the more technical aspects of delivery
- Analyse competitors reporting to provide insight to Finance management and the wider business about approaches our competitors take on elements such as investment strategy, pricing, ancillary sales. and support in benchmarking the business against its competitors
The Successful Applicant
The FP&A Accountant must be qualified, with extensive insurance and FP&A experience
What's on Offer
The FP&A Role is paying £50-55,000 plus bonus and other benefits.