FP&A Accountant - West Kent
£50,000 - £55,000
Requires strong analytical and business partnering skills
Must be Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
About Our Client
Retail business based in West Kent.
- Preparation of the monthly Group reporting pack, with commentary for key variances to budget and last year. Provide commercial insight and analysis of results - identifying underlying trends that challenge the business on operational and financial performance
- Managing the group financial budgeting and periodic reforecasts as required
- Fortnightly cashflow forecasts and reporting to the parent company
- Work on ad-hoc finance projects acting as a business partner to the rest of the business
- Process and procedure improvements - reviewing processes, recommending improvements and implementing and managing change
The Successful Applicant
The FP&A Accountant will have,
- Proven experience in financial planning and budgeting
- Strong commercial focus with the ability to understand business strategy, identify and interpret financial trends
- Experience of producing and analysing financial information and proposing and implementing improved systems and processes to promote business improvements.
- Proactive in building relationships and comfortable working cross-functionally and liaising with senior management
- Advanced experience in Excel - modelling, analytical and data handling skills - track record of data manipulation and providing clear reports that provide value-add information to end users
- Experience in the wholesale/retail/ecommerce industry is essential
- Analytical and logical problem-solving skills combined with sound judgement
- Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA
What's on Offer
The FP&A Accountant is paying £50-55,000 plus other benefits.