An excellent opportunity for a qualified commercial candidate based in London
A publication company which publishes over 20 well-known brands
About Our Client
A magazine company that publishes over 20 well-known brands and has a worldwide readership. They are based in Westminster, South West London and have beautiful and contemporary office spaces.
The key responsibilities of the successful FP&A Analyst will include:
- Production of Monthly Income Statement and associated commentary.
- Responsibility for the Accruals and Prepayments within the balance sheet.
- Preparation of the monthly direct labour and indirect labour report.
- Produce monthly analysis on spend against budget and prior year.
- Preparation and analysis of monthly sales reports.
- Perform margin analysis on customer orders and challenge sales team to ensure margins are in line with budget expectations.
- Identify customer profit improvement opportunities.
- Develop a detailed understanding of business performance factors and support the Head of Finance in driving improvements in efficiency, service and performance.
- Prepare price lists for UK, Export and Intercompany sales.
- Assist the Head of Finance with budgeting and forecasting opportunities.
- Support the Head of Finance in the creation of a range of financial and non-financial operational metrics designed to improve operational performance.
- Working alongside the Financial Accountant to review all working processes within the business in close detail to provide a solid grounding for improvement recommendations.
The Successful Applicant
The successful FP&A Analyst will have:
- An ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification (or an international equivalent).
- Strong communication skills and the ability to develop good relationships with stakeholders.
- Proficient business partnering skills.
- A commercial focus.
- Strong analytical and planning skills with the ability to prioritise effectively.
- Have excellent IT skills with advanced knowledge of Excel.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary and benefits package.