Pivotal role in delivering commercial finance
Partnering senior stake holders in a growing organisation
About Our Client
Our client are an innovative and customer-focused company within business services based in Watford. They are the UK's leader in their market and are privately owned.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering commercial analysis, providing insight into key business drivers and strategic project
- Responsible for developing and maintaining an annual budgeting and forecasting model which aligns to the business priorities and KPIs
- Act as a business partner to functions and stakeholders across the business
- Manage delivery of high quality Board presentations in relation to monthly results, budgets and strategic projects
- Working alongside the Head of FP&A to deliver requirements to the investors
The Successful Applicant
The successful FP&A Analyst will be a qualified accountant and have relevant previous analysis, reporting or planning experience. You will have a proven track record of being able to problem solve whilst also being able to work well under pressure. The role would suit a candidate with strong communication skills as well as commercial understanding.
What's on Offer
The successful FP&A Analyst will be working for an award-winning company, you will have the opportunity to develop and grow within a fast paced and vibrant organisation. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.