City of London
£60,000 - £65,000
ACA, ACCA OR CIMA QUALIFIED
About Our Client
- My client are an investment institution who invest into challenging markets - They hope to do better in the world by creating jobs and long term economic growth
- Developing effective business partnering with key personnel, meeting regularly to understand the priorities and demands of the business, and then translating their needs into models that help with forecasting and analysis costs.
- Preparing quarterly operating expense reports
- Assisting with the development of a new transfer pricing model
- Preparing detailed financial analysis, management information and insightful updates to support the CFO in board and shareholder meetings.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified Accountant with 3+ years FP&A experience, preferably in a large organisation with established internal reporting and analysis processes
- Financial services experience required
What's on Offer
- An opportunity to work with an amazing company that puts people first - a company that is making a difference in what they do
- Excellent career progression
- Competitive salary and benefits package