Luxury retail brand
Exceptional career progression opportunities
About Our Client
My client is a luxury goods company based in central London. further detail available on request.
The FP&A Analyst will be responsible (but not limited to) the following:
- Business partnering with Sales managers to forecast on a monthly basis and to provide insightful analysis of sales trend per store and per category, in conjunction with merchandising team.
- Owning the budget and two annual re-forecasting process. Full P&L ownership.
- Cost analysis for Marketing and HR teams, supporting them with the forecast and the monthly tracking against budget.
- Production of the monthly Management pack including P&L reporting, commentary on trends and variances against forecast/previous year.
- Ad hoc analysis.
- Support accounting team with the posting of accruals, prepayments and payroll at month end.
- Reconciliation of sales between IT system on a daily basis and liaising with stores regarding discrepancies.
- Ad Hoc Sales or OPEX analysis from Finance director or Managing Director.
The Successful Applicant
The successful FP&A Analyst will have the following:
- Professional finance qualification - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Excellent communication skills - business partnering experience with Sales/Marketing ideal
- Excellent Excel skills - this role will be the go-to person for Excel
- Experience within the luxury goods/Retail/FMCG sector desirable
What's on Offer
Competitive basic salary up to £55,000 depending on experience + benefits + excellent career progression opportunities.