Do you want to work for a leading Retail brand?
Great opportunity to progress in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
About Our Client
My client are an instantly recognisable, global Retail brand that have a strong presence in the market.
- Assist in the completion of the monthly and annual Budget cycle
- Work with sales business partners to provide accurate monthly sales forecasts
- Support the Sales Directors in challenging the bottom-up forecasts and capturing key commentary, assumptions, risks and opportunities, resulting in an aligned Sales forecast
- Assist in the Margin forecasting using Order Book from BI (MicroStrategy) on a weekly basis and report any deviations from previous forecast/budget
- Month end reporting is delivered timely and accurately with Sales and Margin correctly recorded and fully reconciled
- Manage annual trade investment review by account ensuring analysis supports decision making, improved profitability and strong internal controls over discounts
- Business partnering including P&L modelling and financial evaluation and analysis
- For assigned cost centres, ensure Operating Expense costs are managed effectively
- Ensure cost centre managers take 'ownership' of their budgets and that accurate reports are issued on a timely basis
- Ensure all expected deviations from budget are approved and reflected in the monthly rolling forecast
The Successful Applicant
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Commercial exposure
- Experience of business partnering with non-finance stakeholders
- Retail experience would be desirable
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work for a great brand that offers a strong package.