- Wants to work for a market leading global brand
- Chance to affect change in a business that values proactive people
About Our Client
My client are one of the world's most highly coveted automotive brands.
- Manage and Control Processes for budget events and manage stakeholder communication at all stages.
- Responsible for management and development of direct line reporting team members.
- Direct operational support for management of budget events.
- Manage KPI reporting and analysis of budget submissions.
- Develop Monthly & Quarterly reporting and Analysis of actual performance versus budget on Key Areas of P&L (Responsible for the management of the monthly Profit Change Analysis (PCA)).
- Supervision and Operational Support of Model hierarchy management.
- Support the Product Lifecycle department in the management of new model pricing process.
- Recommend, implement and maintain process improvements.
- Manage and\or Support (as applicable) Key Business Management Projects.
- General support for the Business Management Department Manager when required.
The Successful Applicant
- ACCA / CIMA Qualified
- Commercial financial experience required.
- Line Management Experience required (Management of 2 direct reports and 1 Undergraduate).
- Working experience within a financial controller role desirable.
- Previous experience in branch desirable.
- Understanding of multiple entity/multiple currency environment.
- High level of PC literacy -advanced level of Microsoft Excel required.
- Knowledge and usage of Hyperion (MARS) essential.
- Data Analyst/ Audit background desirable.
- Travel may be required from time to time to support the role (e.g to a branch).
- Highly organised with ability to deliver key deliverables to challenging deadlines.
- Motivated to seek out answers, generate ideas and develop new skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Advanced Analytical, organisation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What's on Offer
£50,000 plus bonus and a generous suite of flexible benefits.