- growing team
- leading bank
About Our Client
A Challenger Bank
- Preparation of business level and detailed segmental returns analysis, and periodic deep dives of business financial return performance metrics.
- Reporting and monitoring of the Group's 'earnings volatility' measure, and supporting the risk function in setting risk appetite at Group and business line level.
- Run and maintain a dashboard available to key stakeholders providing detailed FRM metrics, and support the business in understanding of the metrics.
- Review and analysis of base and stress forecasts, providing stakeholders with details of capital, liquidity and risk capacity utilisation.
- Performing ad hoc scenario analysis to assist the business in optimising their returns performance.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong analytical skills and experience
- Financial planning and/or management reporting experience
- Strong understanding of balance sheet / P&L drivers
- Track record of problem solving
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- An understanding of retail / commercial banking
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet tight deadlines
- Ambitious and driven and is accountable for their deliverables.
What's on Offer
An opportunity with a great bank
Quote job ref
+44 207 776 5922