- Global organisation based in Surrey
- FP&A Data Analyst
About Our Client
My client is a global organisation based in Surrey. This role will join their existing finance function and provide support at various levels.
The FP&A Data Analyst will have the following responsibilities:
- Consolidate financial information for the business, producing monthly board presentation analysis and content in line with agreed time-lines
- Automation and process improvement for the FP&A / FBP / wider finance team
- Maintaining financial data structures across reporting and planning
- Automated financial statements for board presentation
- Provide accurate and robust automated reporting that enables all FBP's and budget holders to manage their business area
- Create and maintain complex financial models to support business decision making
- Financial data reconciliations with source systems and maintenance of the financial data structures
The Successful Applicant
The successful FP&A Data Analyst will need to be able to demonstrate the following skill-set throughout the interview process:
- Degree Educated (preferred)
- Qualified accountant
- Advanced user of FP&A planning tools
- Prior experience using Tableau
- Advanced financial modelling - design & implement
- Strong analytical skills
- High level of attention to detail
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for an experienced FP&A Data Analyst to join a well established finance team within a global organisation.
The role will pay up to £55,000 dependent on experience.
Private benefits and a 10-15% bonus.
Flexibility to work from home.
My client is looking for someone that will be able to enhance their current culture and will be able to build relationships with both colleagues and stakeholders.